Cedar Wood Shoe Tree
Buy from Amazon.co.uk Click Here
AMAZON FNSKU: X000M4VS2V
You can easily extend the life of a good pair of leather shoes by not wearing them every day. Instead give them a day's rest and let them dry on a shoe-tree if possible so that the shoes stay in shape. If you use a shoe-tree made of cedar wood the moisture in the shoe can be absorbed by the shoe-tree to a certain extent.
A quality shoe tree must be made of natural cedar wood and is never coated with varnish or lacquer. Our cedar wood shoe-trees provide the utmost in shoe care; the shoe-tree fits tightly inside your shoe. They have springs from end-to-end, as well as laterally in the toe-piece, stretching the shoe slightly. The cedar wood gives off its pleasant scent in your shoes and the surroundings. Another important feature is that cedar wood is very absorbent.
- Made of cedar wood
- Keep shoes shape and absorb moisture
- Unvarnished means the wood can help moisture dissipate from the leather
- Fits tightly inside your shoe
- Springs from end-to-end , as well as laterally in the toe-piece, stretching the shoe slightly
- The cedar wood gives off its pleasant scent in your shoes
- The rings help you to carry the shoes and to remove the shoe-tree
- Side spring mechanism to help fill out the toe area - especially creases
- Double tube springs to keep firm pressure on the length of the shoe
- 1 x Pair of Shoe Tree